2023 Downtown Main Street Partnership
Join us as a Downtown Main Street Partner!
Perhaps you’ve been a Partner with us in the past. Maybe you’ve heard about our work, but we haven’t formally introduced ourselves to you and your business. Either way, Downtown Main Street is here to support you and your business, so consider this a start to a conversation about how we can do just that.
When you become a Partner with Downtown Main Street, you are in great company. Over 110 businesses were partners in 2021. Not all of our Partners are located downtown, either–but those business owners know that a strong downtown is a key to economic growth and vitality. In these very interesting times, we need all the help we can get to support our downtown and the West End District. Would you consider partnering with us this year?
As a Partner, you receive these benefits.
Advocacy and representation on behalf of a common interest
- Contribute to a unified image for downtown Red Wing
- Facebook group to stay in the know
- Receive Partner Programming emails and quarterly calendars
- Advocate for downtown issues at the local, county, state, and federal levels
Love Local Promotions and Events
- Gift Card Giveaways (customers can earn a free gift card by shopping at your store)
- Cross-promote via social media and monthly Enews
- Co-host events on Facebook
- Participate in unique downtown events and promotions
- Window decals/promotion-specific signage and social graphics
- Partner Features on social media, website, and Enews. Includes professional photos and longer-form story (see next page for details)
- Receive educational opportunities to enhance your business and operational growth
Need more information? Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnership Fees are based on the number of employees you have.
1-10 employees - $250
10-20 employees - $400
20-50 employees - $500
50-200 employees - $600
Building Owner Level - $250
Major Partner - $1000